ADD

Home Forums General ADD

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Chris Page 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

jeffreyd
    Keymaster

What’s our feeling on ADD? I was just at Rite Aid and some college kid was telling his girlfriend about how he wanted to be a writer but he couldn’t focus because of his ADD. Sounded like a fucking excuse. Have we given an entire generation a built-in excuse to succumb to the lack of focus we all feel in the Internet age? Or is ADD a real thing and I’m being a cynical old queen because I’m jealous?

Brendan Hughes
    Keymaster

This needs to be a Dad v. dad. i have the world’s most insane ADD. Being in the present is the same as fighting to the surface to steal a breath with cinder blocks on my feet, dragging me back to that sweet sweet undersea world of imprisoning fantasia.

I think over on SanFrangeles they would call it Brainal Leakage.

Chris Page
    Participant

Sounds like a great Dad v Dad! I think it is the real thing, but for someone to say they wanted to be a writer but can’t because of it is BS. If anything he should be able to do stream of conscienceness writing (or Free writing, right Brendan? You still do this?) for hours straight. It may be on the most ridiculous, tangental topics but if the wheels are spinning then get them on the pavement!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.