When the hell does Dad Jeans come out?

Home Forums General When the hell does Dad Jeans come out?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Brendan Hughes 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

rezelscheft
    Participant

Last season it came out on — what — Friday? Which was sub-optimal. Because what Dad has two hours on the weekend to podcast it up?

Then this year I’m pretty sure it started coming out on Monday. Which was the best.

And now, it’s all over the map. What the hell, guys? You can’t be all great and wonderful and the thing I rely on to get me through the week and then just show up all willy-nilly whenever the mood strikes you.

That’s divorced Dad behavior, and last I checked, you’re both still married.

HELP ME.

McCarron
    Participant

I think the message is clear: Jeff and Brendan are getting divorced and moving to a gay commune.

jeffreyd
    Keymaster

It’s supposed to come out on Monday, but we’ve both been busy as fuck for the last few weeks and skipped a couple here and there. The next one will come out this Monday, I guarantee. Would either of you like to be our intern to guarantee this doesn’t happen again?

rezelscheft
    Participant

Sure. I’d like to. But I’d also like to be 28 and free of rage issues.

rezelscheft
    Participant

OK, so technically you got an ep up today.

But not *before I got to work.* So I had to listen to SONG EXPLODER today. Two episodes of fucking SONG EXPLODER. Which, if you are unfamiliar with it, does not feature you two having a long, entertaining conversation that I can pretend to be a part of. It’s just dumb musicians talking about their dumb music and making me feel like a loser for not having a bunch of critically acclaimed albums (or, technically, any albums).

SO THANKS FOR THAT, GUYS.

jeffreyd
    Keymaster

You got to work at 6 AM? I posted that shit at 6 AM. The fuck are you doing at work at 6 AM?

The fuck are you doing listening to Song Exploder? Lorne Michaels was on WTF!

rezelscheft
    Participant

I didn’t get to work at 6am, but I use the podcast app on my phone, where the new ep is still not up. DO you only post it here now? Or is Apple being bullshit like it always is?

jeffreyd
    Keymaster

No! It’s still being pushed automatically to Apple. It came through on my feed. I love that Apple is intent on taking our meager audience away from us, though.

Brendan Hughes
    Keymaster

Weighing in to say that we record on Thursday nights now and then it’s my job to edit on Friday and get Jeff an image so that over the weekend he can find time to get it up and shedule it’s release for 3am monday morning. I have failed at this. Blame me! But I shall not fail again!

By the way this is my first day on this website. I can’t believe how busy you guys have been.

lastly, i think regular postings are indeed the secret to success and as such will redouble my shit!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.