Forum Replies Created
Done. Will watch.
What did Spielberg do for Twilight Zone? Are you sure you’re not confusing it with Amazing Stories which led into the rebooted Twilight Zone series?
Yes to Jurassic Park though. And yes to the other things.
My only issue with this segment is that I have been consistently awkward in social interactions my entire life and I’m not sure what part of that I can pinpoint to fatherhood.
1. Pose as a woman on Bumblor or Tindr and Catfish him.
2. Fly down to LA more often to be a Dad Jeans guest.
3. Call into the hotline this week and taunt him mercilessly. You have 10 minutes.
Hmm, an interesting point. Maybe our next iteration needs to be one toe in the leisure class.January 14, 2016 at 10:44 am in reply to: Brendan is Wrong about The Master and Paul Thomas Anderson #539
You and me, Rezelscheft. You and me.
I thought he was talking about Tila Tequila.
No! It’s still being pushed automatically to Apple. It came through on my feed. I love that Apple is intent on taking our meager audience away from us, though.
I don’t like it one bit. NOT ONE BIT.
1) I think it’s a stalling tactic. It’s like the sticker chart. Works for a little while, and then it just becomes about the stickers and more more MORE. I don’t think you will ruin your child by giving them magical reasons for things, but I think it is more likely to buy you a little time than to solve any issues.
2) If you are having to contend with fallout from these excursions into magic, then you have every right to call bullshit. If this is something that happens while you are at work and you return and don’t have to deal with it, then it is your wife’s call.
3) But … and this is a big but … monsters are real and the world is horrible and your child has every right to be terrified.
Fuck hoardy in-laws. I thank God every minute of every day that my in-laws are broke and my parents are cheap. I don’t know the answer to that one, you really can’t say anything without kinda being a dick. On the flip side, it’s your house and your kids and you have every right to be a dick. Dan Savage could pull that one off. I couldn’t. I’d just take the stuff and slowly disappear it.
You got to work at 6 AM? I posted that shit at 6 AM. The fuck are you doing at work at 6 AM?
The fuck are you doing listening to Song Exploder? Lorne Michaels was on WTF!